MED INTERNATIONAL IMPORTACIÓN EXPORTACIÓN S.A. has committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7th, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector (hereinafter referred to as Royal Decree 1112 /2018, of September 7th).
This accessibility statement applies to the website med-int.com (subdomains of this website will have their own accessibility statements).
This website is partially in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7th, due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7th: there could be specific editing errors on some web page, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after September 20th, 2018 (date of entry in force of the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7th). Specifically, there may be errors in those documents which contain graphics, complex tables or in those that were electronically signed before the review of their accessibility.
- Disproportionate loading: does not apply.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable law: There are office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20th, 2018 which do not fully meet all accessibility requirements; third-party content that is not financed, developed or under the control of this Ministry may also be in this situation.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on January 24th, 2023.
The used method to prepare the statement is a self-evaluation carried out by the organization itself.
Last revision of the statement: February 24th, 2023.
Observations and contact information
You can make and send communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7th) such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website
- Convey other content access difficulties
- Make any other enquiry or suggestion concerning the improvement of the accessibility of the website.
Through the following means:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +34 957 767 725
You can also request (in an accessible format) information that does not meet the accessibility requirements, either because it is excluded, or because it is exempt due to disproportionate loading; or make a complaint for non-compliance with accessibility requirements through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through this procedure, you can initiate a claim to know and oppose the reasons for the rejection of a request for accessible information or complaint, urge the adoption of the appropriate measures in the case of not agreeing with the adopted decision, or expose the reasons why it is considered that the response does not meet the requirements through this email: email@example.com.
The currently visible version of this website is from January 2022. This is date the accessibility level in force at that time was reviewed.
From that date, partial reviews of the new or modified web content are carried out, both of the templates and of the published final pages and documents, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE-EN 301549 Standard: 2019, considering the exceptions of the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7th.
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
- Using alternative text on the images
- The links provide details of the hyperlink function or destination
- Use of W3C standards: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.